This elegantly-styled building offers the following:
- 24/7 On-site security
- Secure underground resident and visitor parking
- Easily accessible common areas
- Multiple games rooms and lounging areas
- Large social hall
- Newly updated fitness facility
- Well-stocked library
- Two outdoor courtyards: the street- level garden and the rooftop terrace
- Complimentary shuttle bus around the Baycrest campus
- Sabbath elevator
There are three multipurpose rooms in the building.
1. The large social hall with a capacity for 90 people is where most of the building’s larger programs take place (movies, exercise, games, choir practice, get-togethers and holiday celebrations). It also has an upright piano and large screen TV.
2. The 9th floor games rooms has a kitchenette with fridge and microwave as well as seating for up to 20 people. This room is perfect for a smaller group programs, card and board games.
3.The art studio holds up to 10 people. This room is for smaller programs, resident council meetings and other multipurpose uses.
These rooms are available for rent by residents hosting private functions.
Located on the main floor of the building, this newly renovated area has a large screen TV and plenty of seating for residents and their guests to visit. It is also the site of the weekly ‘coffee club’ where residents are invited to enjoy complimentary coffee and treats as well as the well-attended Karaoke nights. There is also a baby grand piano for those who enjoy tickling the ivories.