- Available in person (max. 2 people per tour)
- If required, multiple tours can be arranged at separate times
- Personal video call tours available on FaceTime, WhatsApp and other platforms
Active Screening for non-residents of the building:
- Anyone entering the building who is not a resident will be required to be screened and have their temperature taken.
- Personal contact information will be requested in the event that contact tracing is required.
- Types of screening questions asked:
- Who you are visiting or meeting
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing any influenza-like symptoms.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had close contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- If you have had close contact with someone who has a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- If you had close contact with someone with an acute respiratory illness who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
Infection Control Practices:
- All persons coming into the building MUST wear a non-medical mask or cloth face covering while in the building (including the parking garage and elevators). The mask or face covering MUST cover your nose, mouth and chin, without gaping.
- Keep your mask on throughout your visit.
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive and throughout your visit (hand sanitizers are available on every floor of the building)
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing (2 metres/6 feet) between you and everyone you encounter during your visit.
Two people per elevator:
- A maximum of two people permitted in the elevator at a time.